- Environmental Technician/Staff Geologist | North State Region, CA
- Construction Materials Testing Laboratory Manager | Mendocino Region, CA
- Construction Materials Testing Laboratory and Field Technician | South Coast Region, OR
- Senior Planner | North State Region, CA
- Associate Planner | North Coast Region, CA
- Associate Planner | North State Region, CA
- Project Surveyor | Mendocino Region, CA
- Administrative Manager | North Coast Region, CA
SHN is a small business with just over 100 employees, so you would be encouraged to be flexible and “wear many hats”—that’s one advantage of working in a small business! Your desire for project variability, cross-training, and continuing education is characteristic of SHN staff. We encourage and support professional development, and we periodically hold “SHN Academy” so you can learn the business side of providing professional services. All company shareholders are employees and approximately 30% of employees are shareholders; ready to go all in?
Our work and offices are located in communities that offer a variety of living styles, from urban downtown living to rural wide-open spaces. Working at SHN allows a standard of living and quality of life that cannot be found in major metropolitan areas. At SHN, you would be minutes from outdoor recreation like fishing, hiking, hunting, surfing, skiing, or kayaking. We recognize that time away from work is valuable and flexible working hours is a benefit we all enjoy.
Want to know more about us? Please visit our Facebook page.